Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This blog so messy, so, so messy.

I swore that, if I ever did this blog thing, my pages wouldn't look like those designers' nightmares you so frequently run into around the web. But, sure enough, that's basically exactly what I've made.

No much news lately. Couple pieces in the most recent Midway Journal (Volume 5, Issue 3). Best thing is, the next person down from me is my friend, and fabulous poet, Colleen McCarthy. I especially love "Hide" - it's luscious.

I managed to get a stack of submissions and grant proposals and contest entries in the mail in the last couple/three weeks. Now it's time to sit back and wait for the thousands of dollars to roll in.

Make sure you get on over to matchbook: stories quite short plus critical thoughts and submit an entry for their Ad Story project. You're gonna love the idea - it's super dorktacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment